These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LoadX.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Do not continue to use LoadX website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page and pages referred to on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” “Us”, “the Service”, “LoadX” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, refers to the user and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. ‘Site’ in these terms and conditions refer to LoadX website and its associated pages.
LoadX reserves the right to change/modify any term or condition, in the ‘terms and conditions’, it deems necessary. This may be done without any prior notice to the user, and without any explanation provided herein or any other website page.
1. Definition of Terms We Use
1. Users: The clients who post a job on LoadX to move their personal or business goods.
2. Transporters: It refers to drivers with vehicles who complete jobs posted by the users.
3. Personal Goods: Any personal items the user want to move may e.g. home furniture, electronics goods, vehicles etc.
4. Business Goods: Users seeking to move items on regular basis e.g. delivery of pallets, boxes and business goods etc.
5. Feedback: The users can provide feedback for a transporter after job completion. The feedback helps us to improve the service, and establish a trustworthy connection between ourselves and our users.
6. Registered User: Clients who have already signed-up for our service and have an account on LoadX.
2. Access to LoadX
It is the sole discretion of LoadX to restrict, amend or prohibit the use of the service, temporarily or permanently, for the registered user or transporter without any notice or explanation. If you are given or provided with any information by the service such as password, details, security information, transaction details, you must treat such information as private and confidential, and you are not allowed to reveal to any third party under any circumstances. Failure to comply with this provision will result in your account being disabled by the service for an indefinite period of time. To gain access to the service, arrange the necessary resources on your own. Anyone using your internet to gain access to the service is also bounded by the terms and conditions of LoadX. We may record any calls made to us for quality assurance purposes. Call-records and information communicated through calls will not be revealed to any third party unless specified by legal obligations of the law or under any other special circumstances.
3. Prohibited Conduct
Under NO circumstances must anyone use our service for any illegal purposes. DO NOT use our services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Information Standard (See Section 4).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
4. Information Standard
Information provided to LoadX or any other service associated with it by a user must follow a prescribed standard;
The information must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted.
The information must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, or promotes sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
We may take disciplinary action, we deem appropriate, in case of any breach of prescribed standard provided in Section 3 above. A breach may result in following actions being taken:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- The responses described in these Terms are not limited, and we may take any other action.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
6. Reliance on information posted
Information and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
7. Our Liability
The material displayed on our site is provided “as is” and without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, to the extent permitted by law, we and all other members of our Group of Companies and our affiliates (“Our Group”) hereby expressly exclude and disclaim:
- All conditions, representations, or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
8. Uploading Material to our Website
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and unless otherwise agreed in writing between us, we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material in whole or in part for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. You waive any moral rights in respect of any material you upload to our site.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our sole opinion, such material does not comply with the Information Standards (See Section 4).
9. Information about you and your visits to our website
10. Linking to and from our website
You must not establish a link from any website to any page in our site or frame our site on any other site. Unless otherwise authorized in writing by us, you may not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of any website on our part.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
12. General Information and Your Concerns:
In case you have any concerns about the terms and conditions listed, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. The service is maintained and operated by LoadX Ltd. To find out more about LoadX Services, contact us.
Terms & Conditions for Users & Transporters
A. Registration Guidelines:
Registered users must provide valid identification information and must always have a valid email address. Registration of a user may be cancelled in violation of terms and conditions listed above or at the sole discretion of LoadX without any formal liability of explanation to you. If you are registering with us on behalf of any business or corporate body, you acknowledge that you have authority to bind the business or corporate body, you represent, to our terms and conditions.
B. Our Services
We do not provide any pick and drop services for commuters and must not be treated as such. Our sole purpose is to connect the User with the Transporter for transportation of the User’s personal or business goods. It is the Users responsibility and choice to select the Transporter that suit best to their needs and requirements. Any transaction made between the User and the Transporter is subjected to terms agreed upon by those parties, and should also be in accordance with the terms and conditions of LoadX.
C. Procedures followed on the website
- Job is posted by the User on LoadX website with all details and information about goods transportation.
- Quotations not falling in line with Information Standards of our service may be subjected to rejection or alteration depending solely at the discretion of our service.
- Job submissions may take some time or be posted instantly. We cannot guarantee the time and date for the visibility of a job on the website.
- We are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate the Website or any other service we provide on the Site. We reserve the right to remove, or to disable access to, any submission which breaches the Information Standard.
- Registered Users are not permitted to include contact information for the purpose of soliciting sales outside the LoadX website.
D. Booking A Job
Jobs booked by the User should not involve transportation of any material prohibited by law. Accurate details of the goods to be transported must be mentioned when booking the job to ensure necessary arrangements can be made by the Transporter in advance. In the case of any hazardous or sensitive goods to be transported, full responsibility lies with the User and the Transporter to carry out the deed in compliance with the law, failure to do so may result in a regulatory action or a criminal penalty by the relevant authority. Misrepresentation of facts in posting a job e.g. drop-off location, quantity or description of goods etc. may lead to cancellation of the job (see our cancellation policy for more details), the Transporter also has the right to refuse the job should the facts of the job differ to what has been mentioned, however this is at the discretion of the Transporter, see our cancellation policy for more details.
E. Rules for Transporters
- Transporters, after accepting a job must honour the contract formed with the User.
- Transporters must be aware before accepting a job the payment method– the two options will be account job (payment via LoadX to your account) or cash job (the User will make payment in cash upon completion of the job), it is the duty of the Transporter to collect the cash (if the job is a cash job) upon completion from the User, in any circumstance LoadX will not make payment to do the driver if they fail to collect payment from the User.
- The Transporter is required to call the User prior to the Pick-Up time to finalise the finer details such as arrival time.
- The Transporter must arrive promptly at the agreed time and allow for a 30-minute waiting period for the User, should the User not respond or arrive in this 30-minute period the Transporter is free to proceed to their next job unless an extension is agreed with the User.
- You must provide us with the correct documentation upon sign up to work as a Transport Provider with LoadX, the documents required are a valid UK/EU Driving License & valid Insurance Documents.
- Please ensure that your vehicle is compatible with the requirements of the job before accepting.
- You must complete the job properly as requested by the User.
- You will be paid the amount shown on your dashboard in.
- We will provide you with invoicing receipts which you must file accordingly.
- You need to inform the administration team of LoadX whether you would like to receive amount from the user via cash, bank transfer or cheque.
- If the User’s description to the Job differs to reality, then you have the right to refuse completing the job or request additional payment to complete the job.
- If You feel the description of the Job is inaccurate and want to request additional payment from the User then you need to contact LoadX as soon as possible, we will then revise prices and update the job with the new price.
- If the User requests to sit with you in the van this is entirely up to the Transporters discretion however the User must be transported in accordance to the law.
- Transporters are not to negotiate pricing, any negotiation must be done through LoadX, failure to do so will lead to a permanent suspension of your account.
- Payments for Account Jobs will be made to Transporters the same day as completion.
DISCLAIMER: Failure to adhere to the rules above can lead to your account being suspended on a temporary or permanent basis.
F. Rules for Users
- Neither Users nor Transporters may interfere with a transaction or offer to buy or supply transport in response to a User's Listing outside of the website.
- Personal contact details or any private information must not be shared between the User and the Transporter except through LoadX website. This is to prevent any mishaps, or info-leaks that may cause damage/loss to either parties. LoadX will not be responsible in any way if the latter is to happen.
- You can provide feedback about the Transporter after a job is completed. Feedback should be strictly related to the service provided by the Transporter. The feedback helps us to offer you improved service in the future.
- In the event of a user bypassing the website, or placing fabricated price quotations in an attempt to avoid website fees, LoadX reserves the right to charge the equivalent to what the fee should have been based on the agreed amount. If no quotation has been given or price agreed, LoadX will determine the deposit/fee price based on LoadX market value. In addition, LoadX will charge a £8 administration fee on all transactions.
- Upon booking your job, you must pay 25% (deposit) of the total job amount to secure your job.
- You can book as many jobs as you like however you cannot book any false job and cause inconvenience to the transport providers.
- You must pay the transport provider the remaining amount upon the completion of the job.
G. Loss or Damage to Goods
LoadX will not be responsible for any loss or damage to your goods or premises or any other loss incurred by you or the Transporter during the Job contract. Any damage or loss caused by the Transporter will be dealt by the User as he/she deems fit. LoadX will play no role in such circumstances. You must inform us as soon as possible if loss or damage has been done to your goods during the Job period with substantial evidence. We will evaluate the situation and provide necessary cooperation to you on legal grounds. LoadX or the Transporter will not be liable for:
- Any loss or damage done to goods as a result of your action or violation of terms of agreement.
- Decomposable items e.g. food and drinks.
- Damage caused by any infestation.
- Damage caused by fire.
- Damage caused to furniture or other heavy goods during loading, off-loading or transportation.
- Any wear and tear during transportation.
- Not following the Transporter’s advice during loading, off-loading or transportation.
- Damage to goods or your premises caused by others.
- Loss of any documentation, items or goods during the use of service.
- Loss due to any unforeseeable circumstances.
- Theft of the goods during loading, off-loading or transportation.
- Any reason beyond our or the Transporter’s control.
- We are not responsible for any delay in delivery of items.
- LoadX's cancellation policy is as follows; any cancellation made 24 hours before the scheduled date & time will be fully refunded, should a cancellation be made within 24 hours of the scheduled date & time then 25% of the total price will not be refunded due to admin charges.
- If the Transporter cancels the job, and the User has paid the initial deposit or full amount to LoadX then LoadX will find another reliable transporter to complete the job. The User will be notified, and should a replacement not be found the User is eligible to apply for a refund.
- In case the User is eligible for a possible refund, request should be made to LoadX. Any request for a refund made after one month from the posting date time will not be processed.
- Once the User has requested a refund LoadX will process the refund within 3-5 working days from the request date.
- The User will receive the refund 7-10 days after the refund has been processed by LoadX's.
- If User has provided inaccurate information when booking the job the Transporter may request additional payment to complete the job, alternatively if the Transporter refuses the job due to inaccurate information the User will not be entitled to a refund of their initial deposit (or 25% of the full payment).
- If the Transporter arrives at the pick up location and the User or designated person(s) is not present resulting in the Transporter not being able to complete the job the User will not be entitled to a refund of their initial deposit (or 25% of the full payment).
LoadX is under no obligation to you or anyone if an order is cancelled. Necessary assistance will be provided by the customer support team to the User. We reserve the right to cancel/change/hold any Job posted on the website without any explanation to the Transporter, User or any Third-Party involved.