This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our services and the choices you have associated with that data.
The terms our, us, we and Service refer to LoadX on this page.
1. What personal information do we collect?
We process different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
1.1 Types of Data Collected
You may have to provide us with certain ‘personal data’ information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
• Email Address
• First Name and Last Name
• Phone Number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
2. How do we use your data?
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used i.e. ‘Data Usage’. This Data Usage may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2.1 Use of Data
LoadX uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• In order to receive prices on any jobs, we require a pick up and drop off location to calculate distance and fuel cost before offering any price. The pick up and drop off location will be visible to anyone who views the job.
2.2 Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
2.3 Disclosure of Data
LoadX may disclose your Personal Data where it’s essential to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of LoadX
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
2.4 Enquiry of Data
Any enquiry form that you fill online may contain the pick and drop locations, item details, dates and times of deliveries etc. This data is stored in our database. Should you choose to cancel the Service, the data may be retained anonymously to further improve the Service. Future price quotations, back-up for website maintenance, for communication, or to enable optimized search results for other users, the enquired data information may be processed.
2.5 Security of Data
We have taken measures to ensure complete security and confidentiality to protect user information on our website. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
2.6 Opt-out, delete or modify your data
You can opt-out, delete or modify your data which is stored on the website by contacting us. Once deleted, information cannot be restored. You may request for renewal of account or change the information given to us (subject to terms & conditions).
3.0 Link to Third-Party Websites
5.0 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
5.1 The Right to be Informed
We provide all of our users with all the information about the data, which is concise, transparent and easily accessible.
5.2 The Right to Access
We are happy to comply with the users of LoadX should they need access to their data anytime anywhere.
5.3 The Right to Rectification
Users may can contact us anytime or use self-service to rectify or update their personal information anytime.
5.4 The Right to Erasure/ Be Forgotten
The users have the right to have their data forgotten i.e. deleted, if it is no longer needed or necessary. LoadX does not give your personal data to any third party.
5.5 The Right to Data Portability
Users of LoadX are not required to transfer their data from one IT environment to another. However, should there ever be a need, users will have full access to the right of data portability.
5.6 The Right to Object
LoadX does not allow any third party to gain access to our data, the right to object is not applicable. However, users can withdraw their data anytime they wish to.
6.0 Contact Us
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By phone number: 020 8057 0111
• By mail: Unit 1 and 2 Wellesley Court, Apsley Way, London, NW2 7HF